********* ********************** DSV Blog: Punk - Hard Rock - Heavy Metal - Thrash ... Όλοι Αδέρφια είμαστε ...

Δευτέρα, Νοεμβρίου 30, 2009

Punk - Hard Rock - Heavy Metal - Thrash ... Όλοι Αδέρφια είμαστε ...

Sex Pistols
Miscellaneous
Anarchy In The Uk
Anarchy in the UK:


Right. Now. Hahahahaha

I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want
But I know how to get it
I wanna destroy, passer-by

Cause I wanna be anarchy
No dogsbody

Anarchy for the UK
Its coming sometime, maybe
I give a wrong time
Stop a traffic line
Your future dream is a shopping scheme



Cause I, I wanna be anarchy
In the city

How many ways to get what to what you want
[ Sex Pistols Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]
I use the best
I use the rest
I use the N. M. E.
I use anarchy

Cause I wanna be anarchy
Its the only way to be

Is this MPLA?
Or is this the UDA?
Or is this the IRA?
I thought it was the UK
Or just another country
Another council tennancy

I wanna be anarchy
And I wanna be anarchy
And I wanna be anarchy
You know what I mean
And I wanna be anarchist
Again I'm pissed
DESTROY


(C) 1977, SeX PiSTOLS











Share to Facebook (Αν θέλετε να κάνετε Share μόνο τη συγκεκριμένη Ανάρτηση, τότε κάνετε κλικ στον Τίτλο της και μετά πατάτε το κουμπί του Share)

Bookmark and Share
Για σχόλια πατήστε στην λέξη .... " σχόλια "

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: