********* ********************** DSV Blog: I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride I'm wanted dead or alive Wanted dead or alive Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days And the people I meet always go their separate ways Sometimes you tell the day By the bottle that you drink And times when you're all alone all you do is think

Τετάρτη, Οκτωβρίου 18, 2023

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride I'm wanted dead or alive Wanted dead or alive Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days And the people I meet always go their separate ways Sometimes you tell the day By the bottle that you drink And times when you're all alone all you do is think

 






Richie Sambora - Wanted dead or alive

 
0
It's all the same, only the names will change
Everyday it seems we're wasting away
Another place where the faces are so cold
I'd drive all night just to get back home

Chorus:
I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted dead or alive
Wanted dead or alive
Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
And the people I meet always go their separate ways
Sometimes you tell the day
By the bottle that you drink
And times when you're all alone all you do is think
Chorus
I walk these streets, a loaded six string on my back
I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back
I been everywhere, still I'm standing tall
I've seen a million faces an I've rocked them all
I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted dead or alive
I'm a cowboy, I got the night on my side
I'm wanted dead or alive
Wanted dead or alive

SoundCloud:

edit soundcloud

YouTube:


More Richie Sambora lyrics

Richie Sambora - Takin' a Change on the Wind
Lately it’s been raining but today’s my lucky day The faith in my pocket is the only thing that didn’t get washed away If I was making confessions well this is where I’d start Every

Richie Sambora - One Light Burning
All alone in the dark No walls or windows Trying hard to define Heaven from hell Standing out in the rain With just one shadow Nothing to see or believe Beyond

Richie Sambora - Stranger In This Town
Hey mister can you tell me What this world's about It might just help me out I used to be a dreamer But my dreams have burned You know how luck can turn

Richie Sambora - I'll be there
So no one told your life was gonna be this way Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A (D.O.A = Death On Arrival) It's like you're always stuck in

Richie Sambora - In It for Love
Life is a road Forever winding Where it leads us, I dont know In it together For better or worse Searching for a pot of gold Time, leaves a trail of broken

Richie Sambora - Bad medicine
Your love is like bad medicine Bad medicine is what I need, whoa Shake it up just like bad medicine There ain't no doctor that can cure my disease Bad medicine I

Richie Sambora - Walk Beside You
Sometimes I'm leaving inside the madness Where had to make it through the silence But words lessen of curse It's gonna take a little practise You gotta keep on keep

Richie Sambora - Nowadays
Another day comes you get up and go You're ready to do your best Your busting you ass But no one seems impressed Ain't nothing wrong you're just getting along And

Richie Sambora - Backseat Driver
The door was open it was quarter to five When you walked into my house With a look on your face like you own the place When you sat down on the couch You tried to rearrange the

Richie Sambora - Ballad Of Youth
Growing up today There's many mountains you must climb You're not the only one Cause everybody's on that line Hey mister know it all What do you recommend


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: